Our services include:
- New construction home inspections
- Commercial real estate inspections
- Selling/buying house inspections
- Whole house inspection for those who are staying in their home and need to prioritize maintenance and repairs or just want to become more familiar with their property
While our primary service area is in Defiance, Henry, Fulton, Lucas, Paulding, Putnam, Williams and Wood Counties in Ohio, we can serve customers outside of these areas. Contact us for more information.
Licensed Home Inspection Services
Our inspections encompass hundreds of items that make up a home—top to bottom, inside and out. Our services exceed the standards set forth by the American Society of Home Inspectors.
We thoroughly inspect the following:
- Grading and drainage
- Foundation and structural supports
- Roof and chimney
- Gutters and downspouts
- Heating & air conditioning
- Electrical system
- Attic and insulation
- Garage and driveway
- Basement/crawl space
- Siding, windows and doors
- Water well and surface water pump for flow and pressure
- Pond water systems
- All sanitary clean outs
- And much more
Thermal Imaging Included with All Inspections
Thermal imaging is included with all inspections at no additional charge. This infrared technology allows us to inspect in-floor radiant heat and radiant electric ceiling cable heat. Thermal imaging is beneficial in detecting elusive moisture intrusion, infiltration sources, missing insulation, overheating electrical devices and more.
Immediate Inspection Reports
At the conclusion of the home inspection, we provide a written report. It includes details on any deficiencies found, as well as the severity of those deficiencies. We take great pride in providing thorough reports that are easy to understand and only contain information that is relevant to our findings.
Open for business 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Monday through Saturday.
Call or text: 419-599-2300